On Sat, 2022-06-11 at 21:46:12 -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
Hi Christine

The status of CVEs against the aom source package can be seen at
https://ubuntu.com/security/cves?q=&package=aom&priority=&version=&status=

As per https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/FAQ the Ubuntu Security team
supports software within the main and restricted components of the
Ubuntu software archive. aom however is part of the universe component
and as such is maintained by the community.

To be notified of relevant security updates as they become available,
you can subscribe to the Ubuntu Security Announcements mailing list
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-security-announce.

Thanks,
Alex