Thanks for the information.  For reference, Ubuntu pulls shasta from Debian
rather than upstream directly, so as long as you've also informed the
Debian maintainer, Ubuntu should have no problems!

Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org