I think that looks OK - all that's lost is seeing the list of programmes
while going through the list of episodes, and I don't see that as a great
loss. And it looks nice too :-)

Re the fanart-is-user-generated thing: I would agree with that response if
the comment had been "there isn't enough fan art for Uk/aus". But as I read
it, it was more "I'm fine with there not being fan art, but I've rather not
have a lot of screen space dedicated to it". At least, that echoes my own
thought.

Thanks, as usual, for keeping this theme going :-)

--
swald...@firecloud.org.uk