On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 8:25 PM, Monkey Pet <monkey...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Monkey Pet <monkey...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Jeremy Jones <
>> jeremy.dwain.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>  I tried to go to the download page and click on the download button, then
>>> it prompts me to choose an app to deal with the download.  Not sure what to
>>> do.
>>> >

>>> You need to save the file. It will be an iso. If your browser is trying
>>> to open the link then you may need to right click and select an option
>>> similar to 'save target as'.
>>>
>>> After the file is downloaded you can then burn the iso to a disc. Then
>>> boot off the disk.
>>>
>>> Are you running windows now?
>>>

>> I don't think firefox is handling the apt:// link right.
>>
>> https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/applications/mythbuntu-control-centre/
>>

> Also I am already running ubuntu.

Mythbuntu is a distro much like Kubuntu is. It is a full operating system
install with the option to install MythTV as a Backend and/or a frontend
during the install alll on top of ubuntu.

If you already have ubuntu running along just follow these instructions:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Ubuntu_Installation_Guides