https://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/ATSC_USB_devices

I think the 1950 is supported.
I would get it working with a simple app first like xawtv.

On February 24, 2018 11:09:47 AM Conor Klecker <co...@ronoc.net> wrote:

Does running 'lsusb' list your USB capture card?

http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/trusty/man8/lsusb.8.html

That is where I would start. Looks like that is what you were thinking.
Make sure Ubuntu can see it and applying at driver.

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 11:11 AM, The PC Medic in Iowa <