Someone else already told me some pacthes werent applied... i lkooked and
it was applied.

I will remove all my sources and start over with phablet-dev-bootstrap

I am syng the new repo right now... and will see whats happens...

But how the pacthes cant be applied if if i am using phablet-dev-bootstrap
-c ?

Well, i just started to sync from another computer... it shold work right?
=]

Lets see...

Thanks

[]'sf.rique