On Mon, 2013-11-25 at 16:32 +0100, Didier Roche wrote:
> Noting that the remaining autopilot test failures are false positives
> from the core applicaitons we ship, we confirm manually that they all
> work as expected.

Unfortunately, didn't test it enough. After updating to r28, my phone
won't even connect to the phone network without already being connected
to WiFi, making it completely useless all of last night after I rebooted
the phone while away from the house.

Oh, and most of the indicators do not match up with the icons anymore.