* Selene Scriven <selene.scri...@canonical.com> wrote:
> Me too; r244 and r245 both exhibit rather frequent screen
> locks, system-wide. ...
>
> Image 246 is supposed to start building any minute now, with a
> mir update which hopefully fixes this.

As far as I can tell, the issue is fixed and we're back to a
pretty decent image state.  I didn't find any major issues on my
Nexus 7 flo, at least.  The biggest thing I saw was that
Authenticator crashes when trying to add an account via QR code.

Also, Gallery refuses to show images if /home/phablet/Pictures
has the wrong owner.  A little odd, but that's pretty unlikely to
happen in normal use (after pushing some test pictures, mine
ended up as system.system 775 instead of phablet.phablet 775,
oops).

-- Selene