Ubuntu UI Toolkit does not have anything special declared for gesture
handling. However you will find some in Qt itself. PinchArea [1] for
instance will handle you the pinch gestures, then MultiPointTouchArea [2]
will provide you additional touch handling.

Hope this helps.

[1] http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qml-qtquick-pincharea.html
[2] http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qml-qtquick-multipointtoucharea.html