On viernes 5 de septiembre de 2014 19h'23:44 ART, Rodney Dawes wrote:
On Fri, 2014-09-05 at 10:55 +0200, Oliver Grawert wrote:
there is one known bug that will be fixed asap (which allows dev mode in
the UI to stay on even without password set (adbd will still block
though)) which seems to have a slight impact on mtp either turn dev mode
off completely in the UI or set a password to work around this for the
time being. [1]

This is if you flash with --developer-mode, but don't have a password
set? Note, you won't be able to turn off the developer mode switch,
until you set a PIN/password. And even though it's already in the "on"
position, once you set a PIN/password, adb doesn't seem to start
automatically, so it will have to be toggled off, then on again, to
enable adb.

Notices that if you are not the CI team or CI-like or part of the automation tools, no support is available for flashing with --password or --developer-mode.

I would expect users (I include myself here) to go through the standard user interfaces for setting these.