W dniu 08.10.2015 o 14:57, Simon Fels pisze:
> That would a use case, yes, but still really a workaround for a corner
> case.
>
> However that wouldn't work with our implementation playing the role of
> the audio gateway strictly requires a modem with voice call
> capabilities.. no way to inject your VoIP stack here. It also hardly
> depends on how the hardware is build. For HFP on most Android devices
> the audio is directly routed from the microphone to the BT chip without
> involving the CPU so we can gurantee you're even able to inject your
> VoIP audio data.

You mean you can't use Skype with a BT headset? Sounds like we'll get
flack over that.

And you're talking here about dedicated phone hardware which this
workaround wouldn't be needed.

My only point is this: since I believe we should have a generic
mechanism for reading the per-device and user-overridable bits of that
file, I see no reason for implementing special exceptions for this use
case to *prevent* the user changing it.

--
Michał Sawicz <michal.saw...@canonical.com>
Canonical Ltd.