El día Tuesday, February 23, 2016 a las 01:59:35PM +0100, Pat McGowan escribió:

> If the phone wake up is triggered by the call then this is the desired
> functionality, so in that case a fetature.

But it was not that case. I waked-up the phone, made the call, hang up
and while I was still reflecting the content of the call, the phone went
to suspend in around 10 secs. I waked it up again, made a 2nd dummy
call, hang up and it went again to suspend.

        matthias

> On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 5:40 PM, Matthias Apitz <g...@unixarea.de> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have configured in my BQ E4.5 OTA-9 'lock when idle' to 4 minutes. But
> > after any phone call the device goes to suspend within 10 secs. Is this a
> > feature or a known issue?
> >
> > matthias
> >

> > --
> > Sent from my Ubuntu phone
> > http://www.unixarea.de/
> >
> > --

Matthias Apitz, ✉ g...@unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎
+49-176-38902045
Bundeswehr: Wir.Dienen.Deutschland. - Wir.Machen.Krieg.  (We.Serve.Germany. -
We.Make.War.)