I haven't ever tried it with wordpress but I would assume wordpress
should give you all the required details in order to set it up in
authenticator, if it doesn't give you a QR-Code which you can just scan.

Can you send me a screenshot of the two factor authentication page in
wordpress, obviously obfuscating the key. Then I can see how I could
improve Authenticator with it.

Br,
Michael