El sábado, 19 de marzo de 2016 18:35:47 (CET), Randall Ross <randall.r...@canonical.com> escribió:
I think we're mixing two sceraios:

1) what a person's email system does with messages received from this
list, and,
2) what this list does with inbound messages, that is the messages that
people are trying to send to ubuntu-phone.

I'm worried about #2. That's the scenario where people find themselves
in read-only mode, which defeats the whole purpose of the list. They
receive all messages from the list reliably, but cannot reply to it, and
cannot start a new thread. Nor do they receive any indication (error
message) that something's wrong.

About the case #2: The person should investigate the sending chain, starting with sending a copy of the same(!) mail which goes to the list to some other known account to check there if the mail goes out at all and to which addr at all. If this is fine he should contact the postmaster
of the list to clarify the issue.

And, he/she should not top post because I folks who do not like this and just delete or ignore such
top posted mails. The same should be the case for mailing lists :-)
Of course, I'm kidding here with this, but could not resist.

   matthias

--
Sent from my Ubuntu phone
http://www.unixarea.de/