> Sounds like either your phone or install is seriously borked - I'd reflash
> with the bootstrap option and see if that helps. Also, check that your
> software system actually updated. Are you still on OTA 2, or is it 9.5? It
> may be that such a big update (2 to 9.5) didn't work - the software has been
> released incrementally. Don't give up yet - the BQ 4.5 is essentially the
> same hardware (sans the screen), and I have none of those issues.

Well, the update to OTA-9.1 worked just fine, except for the first reboot
problem. The phone tells me it has 9.1 installed (image 10).

I left the phone lying on the table and went out for a few hours. I didn’t
change anything, didn’t reboot, didn’t install anything, etc. Three hours
later, the OSK suddenly worked.

Michi.