Cool stuffs! :)When can we expect these improvements to also land in the
webapps?Webapps are still lacking right now. Even the Canonical-developed
webapps doesn't work well like for example Facebook that doesn't even display
video/pictures properly.

      From: Olivier Tilloy <olivier.til...@canonical.com>
 To: Ferdinand Holzner <ferdinandholz...@gmail.com>
Cc: ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-phone@lists.launchpad.net>
 Sent: Monday, April 4, 2016 1:00 PM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] What’s new in webbrowser-app in OTA-10 ?

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Ferdinand Holzner
<ferdinandholz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> - React to low memory situations by unloading background tabs to
> (hopefully) free up some memory.
>
> Does this mean, the phone has to load the whole stuff again, if i switch to
> the background tab? Would be bad for mobile data...

Not necessarily, if the data in the cache is still valid. Note that
the full state of the page is preserved. Also note that in OTA9 and
previous versions, the app would always unload all tabs but the most
two recent ones, so that’s actually an improvement over the current
situation.