Me neither, the E4.5 is a nice phone and their service is very good. I hope
they will keep offering Ubuntu phones.

If bq can't deliver more dedicated Ubuntu phones right now, maybe they can
provide us instructions and a tool to root and flash some of their current
Android models.

I prefer to avoid the "run the Chinese exe you obtained from a Russian hacker
site to root your Android and install a better os" approach.
If I have to root and flash, I would rather do it with bq tools.