Hello Arnish, welcome!

If you are interested in Testing, please, check our wiki out [1] for
information on how to help.

We are in the middle of changing our wiki information to provide more
useful information for new comers. So, it would be great if you could
user test the wiki itself ;-)

It would be great if you could go there and under Activities [2] and
tell us what do you miss in order to start helping.

That would be very useful for us.

Thanks,
Ara.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/