Hello Vikram,

On Sun, 2009-12-27 at 00:40 -0500, Vikram Dhillon wrote:
> Hi all,
>          I looked over the linux firmware kit website and it seems to
> be a really good idea. I am using it currently and I though it would
> be a good idea, to maintain a hardware database of the components that
> the firmware kit produces. Do you guys think this would be a good idea
> and might help out the kernel team

It looks to me like there's no central reporting system for the Linux
Firmware Kit, so it's something everyone has to track results for
independently.  Is that the case as far as your knowledge goes?

I haven't poked into it in detail, but it might be something that we can
pull some tests from into Checkbox, and thus gain some of that
centralized tracking and reporting.

 - rm