Good idea, so everyone can have a feel for testing by beta. So any
suggestions on a date or day of the week for the testing day? Would it
be a good idea to have a session on #ubuntu-classroom too and do a bit
of teaching at the start of the day? (since Ara is the testing god) Ara
so would you be interested in doing a session on how to test (like what
to look out for, how to do it in an organised way etc)?

Regards
Shane Fagan