On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 15:13 -0500, Vikram Dhillon wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Ronald McCollam
> <ronald.mccol...@canonical.com> wrote:
> > As several people have pointed out, some of the test cases on the test
> > case wiki are out of date.  As the distro has moved forward, the default
> > behavior and applications have changed, but the test cases haven't
> > always kept up.
> I'll help out :) one question though is is possible for someone from
> the team to make a wiki page listing what pages need to be updated or
> may be tagging the pages that need updating. That makes focusing on
> the task much easier. Sorry I don't want to create more work for you,
> on the link you gave, I saw some pages like F-Spot and GIMP that need
> to be removed/reorganised, other than that some apps seem to be fine
> :)

Hello Vikram,

Thanks for volunteering!

To be honest, a large part of the task is going through the test cases
and determining if they are still valid or if they need changed; in
fact, this is probably the biggest part of it.

If nobody else volunteers to help with this, I would suggest that you
pick a group of tests and review them.  Walk through them to see if they
are still valid and edit them if they are not.  Then you can let us know
on the list which ones you have done and which are left to be reviewed.

Again, thanks for the help!

 - rm