Hello Sergio and thanks for setting this up!

On 02/19/2010 06:57 PM, Sergio Zanchetta wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I'm proud to announce a new project born within the Testing Team of
> Italian LoCo.
> From the "Introduction" section:
>
> "The Laptop Testing Project is open to anyone who would like to
> provide important hardware information of their own laptops. We're on
> a mission to get Ubuntu to work great on as many different makes and
> models of laptops as possible. To do this, we need to know which
> hardware works straight off the install CD and which hardware needs
> configuring or is poorly supported."
>
> The goal of the project is to create various reports like this [2] as
> results of Laptop testing using milestone releases of the development
> version (Lucid alphas, betas and release candidates).
> I created a Wiki page in English [1] that can be useful to anyone that
> want to use it in their LoCo Testing Team as well as in the Ubuntu QA
> Community itself.
>
> If you want to take part in this adventure, here [1] you can find all
> needed information.
>
> Thanks for helping making Ubuntu even better!

Your project seems to have an overlap with this one:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam

although the above seems a bit dead now. It would be nice if you contact
the old project lead, so you can merge both of them.

Have you already tried that?

Thanks,
Ara.