Hi

I've just checked the activity list for testing and I am interested in
the following test areas:

[1]. ISO testing (laptop)
[2]. Laptop testing
[3]. General testing (laptop)

I can only test on laptops as I do not have any desktop hardware.

My 'junker' is a HP 510 with 4GB RAM and an uprated hardrive (7200rpm as
opposed to 5400rpm). This is x86 architecture. Other than the changes
mentioned in terms of RAM and hardrive, everything else is standard.

My 'stable' laptop is a Lenovo G550 with 8GB RAM and a smaller but
faster hardrive (320GB @ 7200rpm as opposed to 500GB @ 5400rpm).

I'm happy to test on either really but would prefer to do General
Testing on my stable machine and ISO and specific laptop testing on my
junker.

Regards

Gary.