Hi Folks,
     I just wanted to send out an inquiry as to the version of
launchpadlib that is currently running on cranberry. I spoke with Brad
Figg and Elmo in the kernel team IRC channel and the current version
installed to Cranberry is:

python-launchpadlib | 0.2~bzr25-0ubuntu1~CAT.8.04.1 |     hardy-cat |
source, all

The most recent one that could be installed is:

python-launchpadlib | 1.5.1-0ubuntu1~0.CAT.8.04 | hardy-cat-proposed |
source, all

I understand that there may be a number of scripts running on the
machine that would be impacted, but I wanted to see what the consensus
was for upgrading.

The main driving force behind my inquiry is the fact that the Arsenal
scripts that are currently under development, and in growing use, are
breaking in odd ways.

Let me know what you think.

~JFo