On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 20:02, irlandes <brucemcgov...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I forgot.  Also now depending upon where the cursor is, I get a big
> blinking bar all the way to the bottom, sometimes it is real wide.  This
> started at the same time.  I can eliminate it by clicking elsewhere.
>
> Reminder this is in Firefox 3.6.3 automatic update on 9.10, but that
> means there is some sick Firefox stuff out there just as we are ready to
> finalize 10.04.

Before you get all bent out of shape and yell about how "disgusting"
it all is, you should probably look at launchpad.net for any bugs, and
open one...

To be honest, I'm running 3.6.3 on a Lucid system and on a karmic
system, and I've not had any issues at all with FF...

I know my own example is not enough to be a representative, but I
doubt that there is something so massively broken in FireFox... I'd be
quicker to blame an addon you're running, or a video driver, or
something else (something java related perhaps) than I would FF
itself.

Cheers
Jeff