Hello,

        my laptop does not wake up after suspend and I would like to file a bug
report for that.
        But I only see that the laptop doesn't do anything (the screen is blank
(after pressing the on/off button while suspended) and the only way out
is to switch off the laptop and start it from batteries, with the power
cable unplugged) and I consider that too few information for a bug
report. Do you know where should I look, what logfile to add to the
bugreport? It seems that it's a hardware or BIOS bug (tafkos's comment
on https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/308820 ).

        Or is it better to subscribe myself to one of these - similar -
issues:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/308820
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/349980  ?

Thanks for any hint,