Hi Steven

Thank you for the comments.

Your suggestion does address both points, and yes, I believe that better
integration would be beneficial. But I see the wiki as the resource and the
tracker as its consumer, so I actually like the content separation. After
all, the ISO tracker may be not the only "customer" of test descriptions.
What I would like though is to have the option to update a result of each
subtest I perform separately.

Also, I believe it would be better to see the instructions directly on the
test page in tracker, and not having to use the separate link.

And the last thing: for example, on the page [1], there are two absolutely
same links: one is called "Live session" and its icon is a page with a ranch
key (what that should mean by the way?) and the second is "*Additional
instructions are available for this testcase, click here to read
them.<http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Install/DesktopLiveSession>",
*just below*. *What is the point to have them both? I think one of them
definitely should be removed.

[1] - http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/result/4330/3

Alex Lourie