On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Ara Pulido <a...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I am pleased to announce a new Ubuntu QA website!
>
>    http://qa.ubuntu.com

Hi,

The Sponsoring Overview [1] page seems to have been lost in the
transition. It now redirects to a blank page. [2] I have reported a
bug against the Ubuntu QA Website Launchpad project. [3]

I hope this gets worked out soon. It's very unfortunate at this point
in the cycle. As a work around, use LP bugs with ~ubuntu-sponsors
subscribed. [4] I can't find a full aggregate of merge request, but
between the  +activereviews pages for ~ubuntu-sponsors [5] and
~ubuntu-dev [6] we should have it pretty well covered.

Thanks!

- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

[1] http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/sponsoring/
[2] http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/