On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 16:01:09 +0100, Zygmunt Krynicki
<zygmunt.kryni...@linaro.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone.
>
> With the help of Paul Larson we now have a Launch Control PPA.
> Currently it does not have the most interesting package (dashboard) but
> we're slowly getting there.
>
> The ppa is at:
> https://edge.launchpad.net/~linaro-infrastructure/+archive/launch-control
>
> I have created a daily build of the first package: python-linaro-json.
> This package contains the JSON utilities that I've developed for launch
> control. As soon as the dust settles out and I'm comfortable with
> packaging I'll release and upload a non-daily build. (Q: what is the
> best way do to that with launchpad?)

I'm not quite sure what you're asking here, but I think one good
practice is to have a 'dailies' ppa
(e.g. ~linaro-infrastructure/+archive/launch-control-dailies) and a
separate releases ppa (which might be named like the current one) that
you upload releases to manually.

Cheers,
mwh