On 04/18/2011 05:02 PM, Brian Murray wrote:
> I recently ran across http://launchpad.net/bugs/761094 (download updates
> while installing Ubuntu does nothing) and was wondering if a test for it
> would be appropriate for Mago.
>
> If not where can we test this to ensure that it doesn't happen again?
> Actually, I think there is probably a fair bit of stuff that could /
> should be tested post-install.
Ubuntu ISO Testing (https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-server-iso-testing) is
appropriate to run this type of test.
There is currently one test for ubiquity which does an installation with
the default options.

Pan-boot testing is not implemented yet (install the system with
ubiquity, reboot and continue the test, or run another test)

I'll be happy to help anyone who would like to implement a test for this
bug and the pan-boot testing feature.

--
Jean-Baptiste
irc: jibel