Hi,

whilst I have been testing ubuntu since 9.10 I have never been a part of QA.
As Lubuntu is a new member to the family, a lot of us are learning how being
a part all works. I ask that you be patient as I learn from you and explain
to others about QA. If there are parts that you would like me to include
into our testing area [1] then please do let me know. Like wise, if there
are sections on existing pages that you wish me to update and keep up to
date, please let me know. Whilst Lubuntu is a really small team, we are
extremely fortunate to have some very skilled and dedicated people.

All things learned by the Lubuntu team will be happily passed on to other
teams, we are a family and share.

Regards,

Phill.

[1]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing