Hi everyone!

Oneiric Beta 1 is due this week and as usual we'll be asking everyone on the QA team to participate in the image testing to ensure we have good test coverage.

The procedures for testing ISO images and reporting results are explained on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Procedures

You can start syncing your ISOs. First images have been posted to the ISO tracker and more images will be posted once they finished building.

Test results will be tracked on http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/

You may have accounts on the tracker from last time. Please register if you are new to this.

We will coordinate testing in #ubuntu-testing on freenode. Please, go there often to see what others are testing or what needs to be tested.

Thank you very much for your help and happy testing!

--
Jean-Baptiste
irc: jibel