Hi all!

Oneiric Beta 1 is out now and we ask everyone on the QA team to
participate in the laptop testing.

The procedures for testing your laptop and reporting results are
explained on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Laptop/Procedures

You can start downloading the image at
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/oneiric/beta-1/ ,test results will
be tracked on http://laptop.qa.ubuntu.com/

You may have accounts on the tracker from last time. Please register
if you are new to this.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we will coordinate
testing in #ubuntu-testing on freenode.

Below you find enclosed a brief testing report for Oneiric Alphas and
for stable supported releases:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Laptop/ReleaseReports/OneiricAlphasLaptopTestReport

Thank you to dannew, irenebonta,  marknigh,  v-miheer,  whisperity,
mminoru-yanagisawa, Tankopunk, DrScott, pablojavier, stanraystan,
primes2h, paulmiles, moogman, vytautas-sadauskas, michaela-kunclova,
paolorotolo, lavrton, martin-o, palma-salvatore, keebaud,
fabiomarconi,  thmslld, goblinyara-gmail, nik90, mauro-feb16,
jowouters, cornuwel, pink-lace, samsagax,  jazz41408, noe,
gjditchfield, lousygarua, newlife, bruno0-1-2,  piferrari,
mazumder-aniket,  giuseppeterrasi, bjarkih1977, carla-sella, sineau,
aptidude, bychkov.v1, tbradley96, dedalu-dedalu, fruchtkeks, lpnet,
lepelerin2002, marcodubpi, ivan812, rodolfo-enq,  sh4d0000,  pal_,
lapor, alessiogrossosgarrillo for testing their Laptops.

Thanks a lot for your help and happy testing!

--
Sergio Zanchetta
https://launchpad.net/~primes2h