On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Amaro Maguni <amaro.mag...@yahoo.com.br>wrote:

> Hello, everone!
>
> My name is Amaro Maguni (nickname: Lamech De Seth), i live in Maputo -
> Mozambique (Africa).
> My e-mail address is amaro,mag...@hotmail.com (the one i signed in with
> in this list),
> but my account was hacked and i can't have access to it, that's way i am
> sendind this e-mail
> with this alternative e-mail address. Sorry for that
> I am a Linux (Ubuntu) user for two years now, and a Linux enthusiast since
> 2002.
> I joined this list because i'd like to learn, participate and help the
> Ubuntu cummunity.
>
> Hope to get/give good things from/to you all and and a lote of hard work
> too.
>
> Regards
>
> Amaro Maguni
>
> --

Hi Amaro

Thanks for expressing interest in Ubuntu QA. Right now you can join the
following communications channels for guidance:

* #ubuntu-bugs on Freenode IRC, for help on managing and raising bugs
* #ubuntu-testing on Freenode IRC, for help on participating in QA
activities (ISO testing mainly)

The QA wiki is here - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam
The Bug Squad (bug management community) is here -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad

Currently, there is testing going on for the Precise Pangolin Alpha 1
release - the test tracker is here :
http://91.189.93.73/qatracker/milestones/205/builds and you can ask on
#ubuntu-testing if you aren't sure how to use it.

--
Alex Lourie