Hi all,

I am thinking on adding alourie, kalosaurusrex, brendand and roignac to
our blueprints as the people more involved for now in the work we are
doing. This gives the work more visibility and makes your karma go
higher as well as giving you the deserved credit for contributing to the
Precise.

I'd like to get more names involved, but I have not enough visibility to
know what everyone is doing, so I will add (unless someone has any
problem with it) your names to the tasks that are crystal clear to me
for now.

Let me know if you have any problem with this.

Thanks,
Gema

--
Gema Gomez-Solano        <gema.gomez-sol...@canonical.com>