On 01/10/2012 07:20 PM, Alexander Vinbæk Strand wrote:
Hi everybody!
My girlfriend has got a iPhone 4s and her computer has Ubuntu 10.04 and that is
the last working Ubuntu version. The problem is that she wants to add music on
the phone but the pc doesn't find the phone when connecting the phone to USB.
Someone know about an updated driver and can send me the driver? Itunes doesn't
work in wine either. I have the original windows driver.
Have you tried GTKpod? I don't have an iPhone for ass, but it is supposed to support it.

Check out this thread:http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1865313

Also try Amarok/Rhythmbox.

Swapnil