For my own sake, and as a means to get the wiki up-to-date, I was attempting to document the primary contacts for each of the official ubuntu flavors. You can find the list as it is on the bottom of the main QA wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam. Thus far looks like we have most of the information for kubuntu, xubuntu and lubuntu. We're missing the maling list for lubuntu (I couldn't seem to find one?) and the primary contact for xubuntu. If your a part of the QA/testing efforts for edubuntu, mythbuntu or ubuntustudio speak up and let's get your information on the wiki! Cheers,

Nicholas