Hi Xelsior!

On 19/01/12 21:43, Xelsior wrote:
> Here are my testing results for the Asus Eee PC 701/4G. It is now
> running really fast on my system ! It could do with a little more
> memory for those who open a lot of tabs in Firefox.

Can you tell us which test cases did you run? This email comes a bit out
of context at least for me and cannot really understand what testing
were you doing or with which objective.

> I am unsure what to do with this information now ... publish it on the
> wiki ? It would be nice to see these kind of changes included as
> Lubuntu runs really nicely on the 701.

Regarding test results, unless you were running existing test cases
(were you?) we have no way to report results (for instance if you were
running Ubuntu Friendly test cases with checkbox, the tool reports your
results for you, but I am not sure if it is available in other flavors
than Ubuntu). If you were running our wiki test cases, results are
reported on the tracker.

Any problems you found you should raise a bug to make sure that someone
fixes it. This is the most important part, in my opinion, especially if
you were doing adhoc testing and not following any particular test case.

Thanks,
Gema

--
Gema Gomez-Solano        <gema.gomez-sol...@canonical.com>