Thanks Dave -- if you don't otherwise get a request in (it can be really
basic, there's a job for software center already ;-) ), I will try and
get a test written around these lines. If we don't have this for beta1,
that's ok. Beta2 should offer a much more full set of tests -- they'll
just continue to grow.

Nicholas