From: Julien Lavergne <gi...@ubuntu.com>
Date: 16 March 2012 21:48
Subject: PowerPC testing (also on no PowerPC hardware)
To: lubuntu user list <lubuntu-us...@lists.ubuntu.com>

 Hi,

Since PPC testing is quite active in Lubuntu community, I took some time to
find a way to launch a powerpc ISO on my amd64 system, using QEMU.

Since I can't find a good how-to on the ubuntu wiki, I had my notes on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing/PPC#How_to_test_on_any_architectures_.28using_qemu.29
Maybe it should go to another place of the documentation, feel free to move
it if it's the case (it should apply to all powerpc ISO :)).

Regards,
Julien Lavergne