W dniu 26.07.2012 00:25, Dave Morley pisze:

On 25/07/12 21:57, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:

Nicholas incase you missed the note on irc.  None of the webapps stuff
seems to be functioning for me in firefox 15.0 on quantal.  They
partially work in chromium but the dash integration is missing.

I can report the same thing.

In addition to that, testing in chromium gives mixed results:
 * webapps crashing a few times
 * missing icons (empty block)
* duplicate icons (inactive chromium + active chromium without chromium icon) * issues with gmail (click without signing in to gmail, no integration hooks on the login page, I got a few crashes clicking on various icons in that state)

online accounts work on gwibber and that is about it :(

I could not get any of the online accounts test cases to work. I ended up with multiple facebook entries (some had 'null' names) and control centre crashes.

Thanks
ZK