Greetings Akhila, wonderful to have you! If your curious as to what all we as a team do, please see the 'Activities' page on the ubuntu wiki.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities

Right now we're testing webapps, and continuing our 12.10 kernel on 12.04 testing campaign. We utilize the qatracker to manage and report on our tests -- it's good to become familiar with it.

http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/ has these campaigns.

Next week we'll be undertaking our iso testing of the daily iso's this time as part of our normal 2 week cadence. Jump in wherever your interested and feel free to ask questions. Now is an exciting time to get involved. Lots of features are landing between now and beta milestone, and we'll be a part of making sure they are working properly.

Welcome!

Nicholas