On 10/08/12 00:18, Phill Whiteside wrote:
Hi Istmsak,

My honest answer to that, is that I do not know. As we get the tests / wiki set up, we would appreciate any links for other flavours. Merging one flavour into the system is 'fun' enough, if others from the other flavours wish to help - PLEASE DO! This work is for all of the family, it is just that I'm familiar with Lubuntu testing wiki area.

The 'main' QA area should hold just about everything needed. The sites for the various flavours are more than welcome to use the templates that are being developed.

Regards,

Phill.