So it's friday afternoon/evening for most of the world -- time to take a look and see how we did! We're currently only awaiting results for amd64+mac. Thanks to everyone else who helped make this a success. Yesterday we found some critical ubiquity bugs that we'll be following up with the release team on.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1034954
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1034960

Thanks again to all our the folks who helped to test:

gregfaith, larsnooden, sjskaggs, victor.zhou, carla-sella, redmar, k1fri, michael-kroll, fabiomarconi, doak-jackson, nskaggs, sanchitgangwar, kate.stewart, smartboyhw, lbsolost, robinc, thinkndev

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Cadence/Status

Nicholas