The results to the quality survey I undertook a few weeks back are in:

http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2012/08/quality-perceptions-survey-results.html

Thank you to all who participated. There are some takeaways from the survey and I'll likely be continuing to post more addressing the questions and comments raised.

The important takeaway here is that we as a QA community in ubuntu have the ability to take ubuntu to the next level. There is so much potential. Sometimes it's easy to get lost in the weeds of technical issues or problems we all face. No, everything isn't perfect :-) However, I look forward to continuing to drive ubuntu towards delivering better and better experiences for all of us.

Nicholas