As many of you noticed (and tested already, awesome!), the 12.04.1 isos are out on the isotracker:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/230/builds

Right on schedule:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QuantalQuetzal/ReleaseInterlock

Please fill in where you can. I know it was a long weekend of server moving, etc, so I didn't put out the general call to test until today when the dust settled. Those of you that braved the move, and tested anyway I trust made it through ok :-)

Right now I'd like to see so more 10.04.4 -> 12.04.1 upgrade testing (especially on a non-default installation). This can be accomplished by installing a base 10.04.4 image and modifying typical things, such as changing wallpaper, adding some non-default packages, etc. In addition, the amd64+mac images are available for those of you who have hardware that matches :-) It always needs a little love.

Respins are going to be avoided at all costs, but please, be on the look out for major bugs and report them when found. 12.04.1 is a point release update to a stable LTS -- we need to do our best to have this be as bug free as possible.

Anyone new to isotesting, or what it is we're doing, please send back a mail :-) And reference the wiki for help:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough

Thanks!

Nicholas