Unity testing! This bas been my favorite testing each cycle -- I just love seeing the new stuff come out. A new version of unity has arrived, stock full of compiz fixes. The team has removed metacity completely, and also migrated to gsettings from gconf. The result is removal of unity2d, and the enablement of llvmpipe on unity for those running without hardware acceleration.

The gsettings migration especially needs to be tested, and is the primary testcase. In addition, there are some multi-monitor unity bugs to help triage if you are able. Sadly, I just upgraded to a one monitor display from my dual monitors last cycle, so I can't speak to multi-monitor unity anymore.

Full details on my blog: http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2012/08/call-for-testing-compiz-unity.html

Happy Testing!

Nicholas