HI QA,

I'm on development build ubuntu 12.10.

The top bar intermittently freezes when I type up a document or put my
computer in sleep mode.  At one moment, while doing my English homework,
the entire top bar freezes, which I can tell from the nonmoving clock.  For
instance, it is 10:15 AM right now, but the top bar is still at 9:38 AM.

What's more ridiculous is that the top bar is rendered unusable.  if I want
to do a system task like shut down or restart, I can't use the gear icon at
the upper right hand corner.  Instead, I have to manually use my power
button, and restart from there.

I have yet to catch the source of the problem, however. Has anyone else
been experiencing this?

--
John Kim
Ubuntu enthusiast