Hi Jackson,

Nicholas has copied it over to paste bin for me. I'll get it formatted up
tomorrow. If you'd like more information on the new style formatting have a
read of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/TestCaseAdmins/ManagementOverview You
can also post test cases up to that area and they can then be copied over
from the sandbox area to the 'live' area.

Regards,

Phill.

>>> 1. http://paste.ubuntu.com/

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw