Hi,

I have been thinking about making a bug report about this, and finally got
the strength to do it.

If someone has tried installing from mini.iso, netboot, alternate, and has
selected two graphical environments like kubuntu full Desktop and Gnome
desktop environment, will find that installation crashes. No idea why, but
this also happens if you select (in 12.04 at least) the kubuntu-full and
the kubuntu-desktop packages.

I propose making some type of check so that you can't crash an installation
or making default selection at the beggining, like debian does in his
mini.iso (you select the DE before the kernel load).

Don't hesitate correcting the bug title or what needed, because I didn't
had real idea on how to describe the problem.

Javier Domingo